Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"Springtime Melodies" (Cas-usal Fridays)

I am currently on a card-making spree and I hope it doesn't end. Some things gotta give though but I hope they're not too high on the priority list. I haven't played along at Cas-ual Fridays in too-long-to-remember but so glad I made some time to join in their "Springtime Melodies" challenge:
 I Googled for images of my favourite song, Summertime, and used it for my background paper. OK, I know Summertime is not Springtime but I still wanted to use my favourite song. But the happy Sunflower (Papertrey Ink and dies) and yellows should hint at sunnier skies!
For the sentiment I used the G-key and a "musical pun" if you may - the # (hashtag) is also the "Sharp" notation.

So here's to #easyliving as the temperature go up in the North, and cools down in the South (thank goodness!!)


Hugz
xxx
Riƫtte

4 comments:

  1. Pragtige sonneblom en ek hou van daai musiekagtergrond, Riette!!! Ek hou van die geel en die sponging lyk pragtig!!! Lieflike kaartjie!!!
    Groete en mooi bly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inked background! Love that pretty sunflower! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...