Thursday, February 12, 2015

MAWTT Challenge - Square Eyes

Stop  the world I wanna get off!!!  Things are hectic crazy and I just don't get it!  But when I do have a few minutes to myself I love to watch NCIS!!  And here's our theme at Moving Along With The Times this week - SQUARE EYES - make a card with your favourite TV show as inspiration. Please add in your post what it is so we can check it out! Maybe we find a new favourite!
Image from a online colouring picture that I Googled years ago.
 
Sentiment & 'watermark' : UNITY stamp co ' July 2013' Kit of the Month
 
Take care everyone and I hope your lives are calmer than mine!
 
xxxx
Riette
 

9 comments:

  1. Calm Down and take a wee minute for Red!!! Love this card its brilliant, Ive never seen NCIS, must put it on my to watch list, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for your programme. My son and DIL got me hooked on NCIS when I was staying with them but I've only watched it a few times since coming home. Might have to get back into it. Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Colors, paper, design... Watch the show occationally :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Red… such a great image and you've coloured it beautifully…. Love the fab sentiment!
    Have a lovely evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colouring and image, I love the finished piece. And I also love a good pun! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant sentiment on a super card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card. Love NCIS too.

    Have a great weekend.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Riette, ek is nie eintlik 'n TV kyker nie, so ek het geen idee waaroor NCIS gaan nie, maar jou kaartjie is pragtig!!! Wat 'n mooi prentjie en 'n baie oulike sentiment!!! Lieflik ingekleur!!!
    Hoop dinge raak bietjie rustiger jou kant!!!
    Lekker Dinsdag vir jou !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...