Sunday, August 10, 2014

Another new DS4J image FLORAL CIRCLE

I've been meaning to do some images that can be die-cut if scaled and printed to the correct size. I took a circle SPELLBINDERS die and traced it onto my paper before drawing the floral decoration. I scaled mine to have a bit of a wider border when die-cut with the Spellbinders Circle die and then layered with the Scalloped Circle die.


I used the layout for the DIE-CUTTIN' DIVAS challenge which I hope to enter once this post goes live!
Sentiment: GinaK Designs (from a winners grab bag)

Visit the DS4J shop to get this image: http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/
Direct link: Flower Circle

xxx
Riette

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Riette. Love that design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for trying my sketch this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin' Diva Co-Host

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...