Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A "distressing" challenge at Digistamps4Joy

Christmas is hurtling towards us at great speed and I thought I should get some Christmas cards done. Just in case (we don't really 'do' cards here in South Africa). And this was perfect for the Digistamps4Joy challenge...
DISTRESSING
 I printed out a "back copy" of the tree and then a further three trees to shade with my distress inks (Tim Holtz) and small sponge daubers. The pot & three tree layers were then glued down and the top two popped up with foam tape.
Some bling to round it off....
Image used: Christmas Tree (1)

Get those inks & distressing tools out and join us!
xxx
Riette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...