Thursday, October 24, 2013

MAWTT Challenge: Shape it Up!

Despite problems with a broken computer I'm so happy to be able to add my DT card for the Moving Along with the Times SHAPE IT UP challenge!
I hand cut the "pot" by leaving the folding edge along the angled left side (so it's open at the right). This is the reason why I had to photograph it lying flat hence the nasty shadows.... I added some white cardstock from the back to stick out the top on which I could adhere the foam cut-outs (bought in a pack from a scrapbook shop). The butterfly was die-cut.
Sentiment: Unity KOM September 2013

So get in SHAPE and join us!

xxxx
Red

4 comments:

  1. Ah Red this is super, what a fabby creation, So pleased you managed to get something done, Hope you are chilling out too though!!! Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Red what a fantastic shape!! I love what you have made it's really creative!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea for a shaped card Red! Love it! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely vase of flowers and the butterfly is beautiful. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...