Saturday, September 21, 2013

Guest DT @ Lady Anne's Christmas challenge!

Not only am I so excited to be guest DT at Lady Anne's Christmas challenge but it's also my BIRTHDAY today!! What a happy coincidence :D.
Digistamps4Joy are the proud sponsor this time around and I used Christmas Tree (1):
I printed three copies of the tree and layered the sections in different shades of green. Added some red liquid pearls & sparkling stones.
Sentiment: Unity KOM June 2013.

It would be great if you could dust off your Christmas stamps and join us at Lady Anne's!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great birthday, Nice having you join us this month.

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...