Wednesday, September 18, 2013

DS4J Challenge #76: Color challenge with a twist (twine / ribbon)

The talented Margaret is hosting the new challenge at Digistamps4Joy!  It's a COLOR CHALLENGE WITH A TWIST TO ADD TWINE OR RIBBON.
Here's the inspiration picture showing the colors you can play with:
 I admit I'm usually rubbish when it comes to color challenges. I think I'm "color-dyslexic". I can look at a color and then remember it differently (drives my hubby insane). But I loved the purplish blue & spot of yellow orange.
The DP might have a tad too much pink in it but I had one of these papers left from a paper pack featuring similar birds as the inspiration photo!
Peacock: http://digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=208
Sentiment: Unity's KOM from June 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...