Thursday, April 11, 2013

MAWTT Challenge: Inspired by Song or Film

(CLICK HERE for my Blog Candy Post)

It's a new challenge at Moving Along with the Times and it's to make a project INSPIRED by a Song or Film. I love the movie and song Singing in the Rain and when I saw this image by the sponsor, DIGIMYWORLD, I just had to use it! There are a couple of different girls you can pick from as well. This is "Chelsea" :D
 I know I recently did another digi-stamp card with an umbrella, but maybe I'm just drawn to them because I love rain!! I popped this one up as well. I added some silver pen to the cloud outline and to the digital sentiment (created by moi) and some Ranger Glossy Accents on the rain coat and boots to make them look like plastic.
All other coloring done with Spectrum Noirs.
Umbrella stamped with a butterfly from Unity Stamps & shaded with Tim Holtz "Fired brick".

Please join us and enter YOUR inspired card.

12 comments:

  1. Riette this is just gorgeous and a wonderful CAS creation. Love the inspirational sentiment too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card hun, great image and love the sentiment. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the cute little image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Sweet image and I love that sentiment!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is so sweet and what a great card, I love walking in the rain but only when its warm!! Hope alls well, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is gorgeous Red! what a cute image and your colouring is beautiful… the umbrella looks really fab and I love that the cloud really does have a silver lining! ;-)
    Hope you are having a good day!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Red love the shiny coat & boots
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww she is so sweet and i love the 3d umberella
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant Red - so love the plastic look it's just perfect as is your silver lining sentiment, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card♥. Great image and i love the sentiment♥.

    Have a lovely day♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card hun, love the sentiment & the silver around the cloud looks great!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great card, love the image and your clouds and sentiment are brilliant.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...