Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DS4J CHALLENGE # 60: Romance is in the Air

Hello and welcome to my post for Digistamps4Joy's Challenge #60:

Romance is in the Air

I used this lovely Heart of Roses and filled it with scripture (1 Cor 13:13 And now abide faith, hope, lovethese three; but the greatest of these is love.)

I colored a second large rose and cut it out, popped it with 3D foam on top and covered it with Glossy Accents (not so clear on the pic).

So pull out your hearts & roses and join us at Digistamps4Joy! You have two weeks to play along :D

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this is beautiful Red! what a wonderful image and sentiment… I love the decoupaged rose… it looks fab! it's a very pretty and elegant card! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely day!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..this is stunning! I love the 3 D effect..just fabulous.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...