Monday, January 23, 2012

Love balloons

(Sorry for the picture quality. Was in a bit of a rush to send it in to a Stamptv challenge and my usual photo-place, the kitchen, was still sticky from having a liter of orange juice poured over the floor thanks to my 2 year old)
I decided to do a CAS card with hand-cut heart balloons. I tinted their edges slightly with Aged Mahogany. I also didn't want to go with the traditional pink/red colours but used my paper scraps stash that included some neutrals and greens :D
This is also the first card I made using twine from The Twinery!
Sentiment: GinaK Designs "Bold and Beautiful"

I'm entering this into:
http://www.lilypad.inlinkz.com/2012/01/20/virginias-view-a-new-challenge/

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card, love those balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Riette! Love your beautiful bouquet of balloons! It's such a fun interpretation of Virginia's photo! Thanks so much for playing along at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Such a fun card! Thank you for playing with us at lily pad cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design with the twines and balloons! DARLING card!Thank you for playing with us at lilypad cards.

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...