Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snowy Christmas

I made this card for the Make it Monday challenge this week at www.stamptv.com .
http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/mix-it-up-monday-let-it-snow-1

Using Tree Silhouettes and sentiment from Fanciful Tags (Ginak Designs)

The trees were first stamped with Martha Stewart embossing ink, then used Clear Embossing Powder. I masked off the bottom part of the white paper and applied Tumbled Glass over the top part with a foam applicator. I then added some Broken China to the edges.

It's not too clear on the picture but the bottom coppery ribbon lies between two score lines. While the top on is nestled on top of a score line.

The 'stars' were added using Sakura Stardust pen. There's also some Stardust Stickles on the tree branches.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty, PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Love this card, beautiful! I am embossing challenged! TFS, I am now a follower, maybe you can teach me how to emboss, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...