Friday, July 15, 2011

Stamptv challenge - 10-minute cards

This is the first card I created for the 10-minute-card-challenge. No prizes for guessing the aim of the challenge :D
I first used a foam applicator to rub Antique Linen ink all around the edges. I then used my Scor-Buddy to add some scor-lines as a frame around my card. I didn't even cut the squares (from my scraps-stash) with my square dies but just used my Cricut paper trimmer. I first stamped the sentiment (from Garden Silhouettes, GinaK), then glued the square on its left so that I was able to space the rest of the squares. It was really, really quick.

I then felt inspired to do a second one....
Image & sentiment from Garden Silhouettes (GinaK). Note: The sentiment is stamped on the card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...