Sunday, July 3, 2011

More entries for Gallery Idol 2011

I had a go at creating two more "Congrats" cards for the Gallery Idol 2011.
I've used this little Bunches girl before from Mo Manning's Digital Pencil. The sentiment I created myself and the pretty paper is from the Melody collection paperpack from Prima I bought at my favorite papercraft shop, Scrap-a-Doodles.
Both the focal image circle and second layer circle are popped up with 3D dots. So this card has in fact 3 layers.

The top layer of paper was created following GinaK's technique for coloring paper that was embossed Spellbinder's Impressabilities using Antique Linen Distress Ink (Tim Holtz). The bottom DP is also from the Melody collection as mentioned above. The sentiment I created myself again in Microsoft Powerpoint. Both tag dies are from the Spellbinders Fancy Tags set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...