Friday, July 15, 2011

Flourishes challenge FLLCJUL02 - Copy Cat!

For this Flourishes Challenge we had to look through any of the Flourishes teams and find one of their creations as inspiration to copy. I picked Stacy (aka Twinshappy) and here is her gorgeous card that I copied:
Here is my card:
Please click to enlarge
The brown card base is Bazzil cardstock, the blue/turquise layer is Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress cardstock. The focal image is from the Garden Silhouettes stamp set and the sentiment from Nina Brackett's "Fanciful Tags" (both sets available from StampTV).  The focal image was colored by applying Memento Markers directly to the stamp before stamping. Colors used: Cottage Ivy, Lulu Lavender, Potter's Clay.
Spellbinders Labels 8 was used.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Great job on this challenge. I should enter more, I do own some of their beautiful stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, I like the colors you used a very warm card. Thank you for the honor of casing me. Thanks for playing in FLourishes Copy Cat challenge also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, a gorgeous case! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Snowboard Santa

I was looking for a cool image for a teenager and found this gem at Mo's Digital Pencil:  http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/snowboard-sant...